Thursday, November 1, 2012

I testify...

"I ask that you join the conversation by participating on the Internet to share the gospel and to explain in simple and clear terms the message of the Restoration." 
-Elder Russel M Ballard of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

God lives and cares about his children as He has always cared. He speaks to His prophets as He did in the days of the Bible, to give us aid throughout our lives. He spoke to Joseph Smith, his prophet, and restored the same organization that existed when Christ was on the earth, an organization built on love and family. He restored the possibility for loved ones to remain together after death, through the atonement of Jesus Christ. His son, Jesus Christ suffered for our sins in Gethsemane two thousand years ago , but also for our pains and sorrows so that He could know how to aid us now. Jesus Christ lives and loves his children today. I am a child of God. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I am grateful for the blessings and freedom that membership brings me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment